Track Trailers have developed the Track MATE, an ultra-light gear carrying trailer
designed to be the most practical, durable and innovative trailer on the
market using the proven Mc2 Asymmetric Link suspension. It features a
large storage tub with modular external panniers, a great place to fit
jerry cans and tool boxes.
The Track MATE accommodates full sized pop up tents, swing out kitchens, 12volt
power and on board water, which can be setup in any configuration
to suit your needs.
standard with a sleek aluminium roof rack extrusion system, run around front and
sides of the tub. This allows direct plug and play for most Rhino and
The Track Mate comes in three specifications. The base model is the
BASE MATE at $14,300.
This is a purpose built off road gear carrying trailer with useful
household/business applications. It can be used for anything.
When it’s time to play the BASE MATE is really in its element, its large
enough to fit a quad, dirt bikes, a few swags and plenty of grub, plus
the external storage offers room to carry extra jerrys and toolboxes. It
· Fully galvanised chassis with MC2 Asymmetric Link Suspension
featuring King Springs and Koni Shocks. Delivering the same legendary
off-road performance as the Tvan
· Body panels are galvanised steel, finished in stipple powder coat for
· 10” off-road electric drum brakes
· 15" steel wheels and 60/40 off road L/T tyres, including spare
· Large panniers including tie down points (capacity for 4x space case,
4x 20L jerry cans)
· LED tail lights, side markers and number plate light
· Tail gate folds to vertical or horizontal position, with dust seals
and compression latches
· DO-35 off-road coupling (3.5tonne) including mechanical handbrake
· Solid swing up jockey wheel
· Spirit level
· Full galvanised security chains, D shackles and recovery points
· Large mud flaps
· Side & front fixed aluminium extrusions for “Pack Upgrades” and tie
· 5 year warranty on chassis and suspension components and 3 years on
all body panels.
· Modular design enabling upgrades over time
Next up is the WEEKEND MATE: This is an
“Upgrade Pack” for the BASEMATE trailer and is available with two
different rooftop style campers. Both WEEKEND MATES allow for maximum
touring flexibility and feature the swing out kitchen, water and power
upgrades. You’ll be ready for a last minute trip anywhere and you’ll be
· Modular drawbar frame: Storage of up to 4x jerry cans, 2x gas bottles
& 1x spare wheel, with large metal stone guards to protect the body.
· 1x 105Ah Battery, Wiring to the drawbar, fuse & 3x 12V power outlets
· Kitchen including gas cooktop and gas bottle, connection hose, plastic
sink and hand pump
· Water Tank (70L), hand pump and electric pump + 2x additional 12V
· Rhino Roof Racks x 2 + universal top mounting brackets
ARB KAKADU ROOF TOPPER, side
Rhino wheel step + tread plate wheel guard protector JAMES BAROUD GRAND
RAID EVOLUTION XXL “pop up” canopy (hard roof) $24,063
There will be two further specifications due for release in late 2012.
The TOUR MATE: A Sleek side folding “soft floor” tent. Mounted to
a removable base that seals to the body. Great for a family with large
living spaces and additional ‘zip-on’ rooms.
The TRADE MATE: A striking body with huge internal storage and
integrated roof racks for items like ladders. A place for everything and
everything in its place.
For more information please check the
Track Trailers website