New Camper Trailer

everything camper trailers, trips, tips, tricks & mods

Moderators: krp102, Coxy68, robcaz

dlncooke

New Camper Trailer

Post by dlncooke » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:46 pm

Hi, new to the forum.
We are looking at a Leisure Matters Camper trailer, has anyone had any dealings with them,
we are trying to find out their quality.
They seem like a decent trailer for their price.

http://www.leisurematters.com.au/portfolio/ranger-2014/

cheers
Dmax LS-U, Nomad Hard Floor camper trailer, with a few upgrades.

wishniwozfishn

Re: New Camper Trailer

Post by wishniwozfishn » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:14 pm

I checked em out at the Perth camper show and they looked pretty good for the money was my thoughts. They were certainly on my shortlist for my budget range but we ended up going with another one, mainly because I like the way the hard floor unit we bought was laid out and all the features, but not much in it at all.

redscorpion999

Re: New Camper Trailer

Post by redscorpion999 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:56 am

Hi, I have previously owned a Leisure Matters Trooper Deluxe and loved it. Great value for money. Didn't have any problems with it, although I didn't do any heavy duty off roading with it.

One observation (criticism?) which isn't a big one, is that I found the tent section too big to erect by myself. Heaps of room for a family, but just too much for the 2 of us, and with the wife having a bad back, she couldn't help with setting up and packing away the canvas. Just something to consider. It certainly wouldn't be an issue with 2 people working together.

I sold it when I relocated last year, but am looking to buy another camper and I'm definitely considering another one from LM, but this time a hard floor version, being smaller and easier to erect by myself. :)