Just had 4 days away again, over the weekend.

everything camper trailers, trips, tips, tricks & mods

Moderators: krp102, Coxy68, robcaz

Us & The Dogs

Just had 4 days away again, over the weekend.

Post by Us & The Dogs » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:59 pm

Stayed at The Northern Foreshores Park at Copeton dam, near Inverell. Needed a powered site due to the cold to run a fan heater. It was just me and my dog Milo, whom is my best mate. Great park to stay at. Has had a few million dollars spent on it to get it up to 5 star recently by the Shire. Only $20 per night powered all year round. No potable water there though, bring your own drinking water. Hot showers, decent toilets, laundry, and brand new hall for functions. Also dump point and kiosk. Wildlife abounds as well as deer, in all their glory. We use to go there years ago, and it was passable at best, now it is our haunt. 4 km of walking tracks. Even has free wifi, and phone service. The dam is full. Murray cod are plentiful, as well as golden perch, red fin as well if you are into them. I know this sounds like an ad, but it is not intentional, I just want to inform people of a great resource. We head there, for day trips as much as we can, just a lovely place to stay and visit, and very quiet.