need a new cover for when packed

everything camper trailers, trips, tips, tricks & mods

Moderators: krp102, Coxy68, robcaz

77 sunsetstrip

need a new cover for when packed

Post by 77 sunsetstrip » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:52 pm

i have a 6x4 size pull over soft floor camper i think its CAMERON brand ......i need a new top cover for when packed away the old one was rotten i put my finger through it ............im in Adelaide any idea the price of such item would be good ......there is some on ebay but they are all wrong size .....

Us & The Dogs

Re: need a new cover for when packed

Post by Us & The Dogs » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:39 pm

Yu might be better off going to an Vinyl/ Canvass supplier/maker, or putting up a want ad, on Facebook market place or Gumtree(although, watch out for scammers on Gumtree). To get one made depending on materials will probably cost you north of $600. Maybe look around to soft floor camper companies for campers the same size as yours packed up( maybe measure yours), and see if they will supply you a new one.

77 sunsetstrip

Post by 77 sunsetstrip » Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:11 pm

Us & The Dogs wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:39 pm
Yu might be better off going to an Vinyl/ Canvass supplier/maker, or putting up a want ad, on Facebook market place or Gumtree(although, watch out for scammers on Gumtree). To get one made depending on materials will probably cost you north of $600. Maybe look around to soft floor camper companies for campers the same size as yours packed up( maybe measure yours), and see if they will supply you a new one.
thanks i will be doing a bit of work to see what i can come up with ...cheers

robcaz

Post by robcaz » Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:43 pm

Hi,

You will find new vinyl travel covers for soft floor camper trailers listed on ebay. Sorry I cannot comment on the quality, although a number of members in our associated Australian CamperTrailers Facebook Group have bought them via ebay.

Hope this helps.
happy camping
Rob & Carol
Australian CamperTrailers Group co-owner

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year

77 sunsetstrip

Post by 77 sunsetstrip » Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:51 pm

well had a good day today i found a place here in Thebarton Adelaide that can make the cover for 350 bucks and the old cover was made at the same place as was the canvas camper top ......the brand is not made now but it is ...complete canvas ......for me the information was good .....cheers all

77 sunsetstrip

Post by 77 sunsetstrip » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:32 am

sold the camper trailer i posted about for a small profit ......and i purchased a Topagee that i can put up on my own its the four berth smallest one made........dont need a top for it as its fibreglass ......cheers all