Australian Campertrailers Group Polo's, Jackets & Vests

everything camper trailers, trips, tips, tricks & mods

Moderators: krp102, Coxy68, robcaz

Coxy68

Australian Campertrailers Group Polo's, Jackets & Vests

Post by Coxy68 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:36 pm

G'day all,

You only have 1 week left to get your orders in for a polo shirt, jacket or vest! Orders must close next Sunday night 31st August, so that the shirts can be ordered in time for delivery at the National Meet in Glen Innes. However, you do not need to attending Glen Innes to order the clothing - it can be posted to you!

To date, orders have been very low & as a result, I am not sure when the next order will be placed, but I can guarantee that the prices will go up, as I can't afford to keep subsidising these shirts etc the way I end up doing when orders fall below those anticipated.

Thanks to those of you who have already ordered - I will send you a confirmation email in the next day or so to confirm your order.

If you have any queries, please email me on shirts@campertrailers.org.

All the details for the shirts, vests & jackets can be found here: http://www.campertrailers.org/campertra ... othing.htm

Cheers,

Jason

Coxy68

Re: Australian Campertrailers Group Polo's, Jackets & Vests

Post by Coxy68 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:23 pm

Hello All,

2nd last call for shirts, Jackets & Vest Orders! Orders must close this Sunday evening, so I can place the order on Monday Morning.

All the details for the clothing can be found here: http://www.campertrailers.org/campertra ... othing.htm

If you have placed an order already, thank you very much - you should have just received an email from me confirming that order. If you believe there is something amiss, or if I have missed your order please contact me at shirts@campertrailers.org

Don't miss out - there won't be another order for a quite some time.

Cheers,

Jason