please bring some firewood to Glen Innes

everything camper trailers, trips, tips, tricks & mods

Moderators: krp102, Coxy68, robcaz

robcaz

please bring some firewood to Glen Innes

Post by robcaz » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:19 pm

Hi all,

As mentioned in the national meet ice breaker, if you are attending the Australian CamperTrailers 10th national meet at Glen Innes could you please bring a little firewood with you. The Glen Innes Men’s Shed will be supplying some firewood for our use during the week, however it is an expensive commodity in town.

While the wood is free, there is a limited supply, so please use it accordingly. As part of the fire permit criteria, no fires are to be left burning unattended.

A number of drums will be supplied as fireboxes. Please position these so several camper trailers can use them as a communal fire. You can also use your own fire container if you wish. No fires are to be lit on the ground.

The Glen Innes Mens Shed will be hosting a raffle with several handmade items as prizes. Please support their effort. Tickets are $2 each or three for $5 available from Rob & Carol.

happy camping
Rob & Carol
happy camping
Rob & Carol
Australian CamperTrailers Group co-owner

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year

timsgonecamping

Re: please bring some firewood to Glen Innes

Post by timsgonecamping » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:46 pm

Hi Rob

Do you happen to know if there is anywhere that sells bags of firewood in Glen Innes?
I can pick some up from a service station locally however I would prefer to do whatever shopping I can in Glen Innes just to put more back into the local economy.

Tim
Cub Supamatic Regal + Prado + Tim & Julie