Canvas walls for lifestyle camper

everything camper trailers, trips, tips, tricks & mods

Moderators: krp102, Coxy68, robcaz

Djnelly

Canvas walls for lifestyle camper

Post by Djnelly » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:57 pm

Hi all. I'm looking at buying a lifestyle extenda camper trailer second hand. However, all the ones I see advertised don't have any additional rooms besides the main pull out tent and maybe 2 walls for the annex. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me where we can get additional walls made up so that we have more rooms?(I'm in NSW) Has anyone done that? Does anyone know what the approximate cost would be?

robcaz

Re: Canvas walls for lifestyle camper

Post by robcaz » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:21 pm

Hi Djnelly,

While Lifestyle no longer manufacturers softfloor camper trailers, try contacting them to see if they could either sew the canvas walls require or put you onto a recommended canvas business https://www.lifestylecampers.com.au/

Also try Googling 'canvas repair' in your location.

Hope this helps.
happy camping
Rob & Carol
Australian CamperTrailers Group co-owner

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year

Us & The Dogs

Re: Canvas walls for lifestyle camper

Post by Us & The Dogs » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:51 pm

I don't know what the cost would be but a friend got a full camper tent quote for the same type of Campomatic camper as mine was $1800, 22 oz cotton canvas. Lifestyles had two types in their day, a lighter 12 oz one and a Dynaproofed version, mainly in the early ones. Their is a bloke in Inverell NSW that makes walls, annexes and camper tents, and he is reasonable in price. The companies name is I'll Stitch It. Also you can buy a Bunnings quick fold up Gazebo for $90 and it comes with 2 canvass /polyester walls, might be a cheap way to get walls.